How do I update the payment info on file with Goose so that my bill will process?
Have you recently gotten a new debit card? Maybe you lost yours or it expired and you are now the owner of a shiny new card? Or maybe you have a new credit card that racks up the travel rewards and you want to use it to pay your premium?
Whatever the case, it is super simple to update your payment information in the Goose app yourself by following these simple steps:
- Open the Goose mobile app on your smartphone, you should automatically log in, but if not, please enter your login credentials to do so
- Select the hamburger menu on the top right of the screen
- Select the "Account" dropdown menu
- Select "Payment" (After you select payment, you will see the screen that shows payment methods on file.)
- Here you want to select "Add a payment method"
- Enter your card information where prompted
- Select "Add Card"
- If you were instructed by a Goose agent to update your payment info due to a failed payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org & let us know to re-run your payment!
If you are unable to complete the change yourself for any reason, you can always email your request to the Goose team at email@example.com or call it in M-F 6am - 6pm PST at 888-374-6673.