All claims are received, processed and resolved by our Claims Administrator: IMG (International Medical Group).
You can either start your claim online, over the phone or by mail. You'll need your Goose policy number and policy documents before beginning (find these in the Goose app under 'My Active Policies').
1. For those with a Goose USA Plus Plan, Insured travellers in need of emergency assistance while on a covered trip should call:
|From the US or Canada||1-866-243-7524|
|From outside the US or Canada||1-317-655-4500|
2. For the Goose International Plan: This coverage contains precertification requirements, which, if not completed properly, will result in a reduction of benefits. To pre-certify, pre-notify, or verify eligibility and/or benefits, please contact IMG at one of the numbers below (depending on where you are in the world):
|Inside the US & Canada:||+1 (800) 628-4664|
|Outside the US & Canada:||+1 (317) 655-4500|
|From the Bahamas:||+1 (866) 677-4500|
|From the UK:||+44 2920 474 236|
To start your claim, choose one of the following:
- Log onto MyIMG to submit claims using fillable online forms, or
- Call the Claims number listed on your policy documents/ wallet card, or
- Mail your claim forms and support documents to :
- International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG)
- Attn: Claims Department
- PO Box 9162
- Farmington Hills, MI 48333
Direct payment to the provider: In many cases, IMG works directly with the hospital or clinic, including those outside of our independent Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), for payment of eligible medical expenses. To file a claim, complete the claim form and submit it with the original itemized bill. In this case, the member will be responsible for the deductible, coinsurance amounts and non-eligible expenses.
Reimbursement: If the member has received treatment and needs to be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses, complete the IMG claim form and submit your original itemized bills and paid receipts within 90 days of treatment. IMG will reimburse the member’s eligible medical expenses after applying the deductible and coinsurance. Please remember that members should submit their bills and receipts as soon as they receive them. Do not hold them until the end of the year. IMG will apply eligible medical expenses to the member’s deductible and coinsurance throughout the year.