Goose's Cancellation rules differ based on the policy you've purchased.
For the Goose International Plan:
- Prior to the effective date, or on the effective date (provided no travel has taken place):
- Full refund is available, without penalties.
- After the policy has become effective and travel has occurred:
- If cancelled after the policy's effective date, a Minimum Retained Premium (MRP) of $50 will apply.
- Eligible for a partial refund only if there is no claim
- Cancel request form must be completed and signed, along with proof of early return to your home State. This form must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
For the Goose USA Plus Plan:
- Cancellations are only allowed on this plan within the 10 day free look period (i.e. within 10 days of initial purchase), when no travel has taken place.
- No refunds are offered after 10 Day Free look, nor if the travellers have departed for their trip within the 10 day free look period.