Goose's rules regarding cancellation and refunds differ based on the policy you've purchased. It is important that you are aware of what the rules are for your policy!
For the Goose International Plan:
- Prior to the effective date, or on the effective date (provided no travel has taken place):
- Full refund is available, without penalties.
- After the policy has become effective and travel has occurred:
- If cancelled after the policy's effective date, a Minimum Retained Premium (MRP) of $50 will apply.
- Eligible for a partial refund only if there is no claim
- Cancel request form must be completed and signed, along with proof of early return to your home state. This form must be returned to email@example.com for processing.
For the Goose USA Plus Plan:
- Cancellations are only allowed on this plan within the 10-day free look period (i.e. within 10 days of initial purchase) when no travel has occurred.
- No refunds are offered after 10 Day Free-look, nor if the travelers have departed for their trip or the policy became effective within the 10-day free look period.